Jay Leno has been discharged from the medical center right after sustaining melt away accidents in a gasoline hearth about 9 days in the past.
The former “Tonight Show” host, 72, was discharged from Grossman Burn up Middle in Los Angeles on Monday, the Centre announced in a assertion, along with sharing a photo of the comic with some associates of his treatment crew.
“Comedian Jay Leno was introduced from the Grossman Burn Centre now,” the medical center claimed in a press launch. “Jay will receive stick to-up treatment at the Grossman Outpatient Melt away Clinic for burns to his face, upper body and palms he received throughout a fire at his property garage.”
Jay Leno, an avid vehicle collector, had been doing work underneath a auto on when he was burned. He has gone through two surgical methods to address his injuries, Dr. Peter Grossman, his doctor, earlier announced.
Jay Leno seen in 1st photo since suffering severe burn injuries
“I am happy with Jay’s progress, and I am optimistic that he will make a total recovery,” Grossman reported Monday.
“Jay would like to let anyone know how grateful he is for the care he gained, and is extremely appreciative of all of the properly needs,” the medical center extra in their statement. “He is seeking ahead to shelling out Thanksgiving with his relatives and good friends and wishes absolutely everyone a great holiday.”